Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'M FEELING RANDOM :D

I:
- realised that life ain't fair and easy
- believe that i can do it well and not let the the team down
- realised that i still maths pt journal to study
- think that rgs need to save more electricity
- feel that being a captain is not easy until now without support from everyone
- thus wld like to thank those who had given me continuous support, & thus the courage to lead
- just got back my zuo wen and it suck totally
- just got my back my math paper and thinks that the future maths tests ain't gonna be that easy anymore
- feel like rearranging my entire bedroom
- am not a bimbotic cheerleader
- dislike cheerleaders who are so bimobotic
- want to let others know that being cheerleader not equals to bimbo (cos i am not D: )
- miss outings with lin
- feel like locking myself up in my room for the remaining 3 hours to study
- am not studying enough
- will just die if i dont get 3.2
- am still chasing pipe yeo for my ear piece *hinthint*
- realised that idiotic yiheng enjoys suaning me whenever he has the chance to
- dont feel like going to TLL anymore because its so expensive and it hurts to know that my daddy is paying 900 per term :(