Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ANOTHER quiz

1) Whats your name?
Chloe Lew a.k.a bathtub a.k.a LEW-lian a.k.a durian a.k.a best mummy ever


2) 5 things positive about yourself
1) Cheerful
2) Hyper
3) Anal xD
4) Crazayye
5) Forgiving ;D

3) 5 things negative about yourself
1) Don't study enough D:
2) Stone big time
3) Emo quite frequently
4) Not tall enough
5) Eat alot

4) Name 5 of your closest friend that you wish to pass down the quiz to (With blogs)
1) Lin
2) SUI GUAN (please redo)
3) WEN HUI (please redo too)
4) Jennifer
5) Chee Chin (Since sean begged me to not inlcude him hahaha)

5) Say something to the people from 1-5
1) LET'S ROCK MARCH CAMP B-)
2) Your monthly allowance is... OOPS. i spent it..... on your uniforms and books.
3) YO WOMAN. LET'S SPAM SUI GUAN'S BLOG. ;D
4) Where's our orange bookie! (:
5) Thankew for keeping my tagboard so lively. In return, please create a tagboard on your blog so as to allow me to repay you. *hurhur*

6) What is your relationship from 1-5
1) Twin
2) Son
3) Crazayye and retarded girlfriend B-)
4) Bestie who lives in bishan too!
5) Table tennis mate and ohh-my-striking-white-specs friend :D

7)Is 1 attached
No.

8) Is 2 detached?
You mean his ears? xD

9) Is 3 not unattached?
I have no idea.

10)Is 4 not undetached?
Attached.

11)Is 5 attached?
No idea haha!

12)Is 2 in love with 1?
LOL NO

13)What would happen if 1-5 are lovers with you?
1) Not les
2) Have you heard of mum and son becoming lovers? thats NONSENSE.
3) Not les!
4) Not les!!
5) I certainly not wanna become Mrs Striking White Specs xD

14)What would happen if 1-5 are enemies with you?
1) TWIN TOWER WOULD COLLASPE
2) I'D HAVE WASTED MY 9 MONTHS CARRYING YOU

3) THEN THE WORLD WOULD BE SO QUIET AND NOBODY TO TALK TO IN MIH
4) NO MORE FUN AND JOY
5) I WILL SELL YOUR WHITE SPECS ;D


15)If you were to die tomorrow what would you say to 1-5
1) i really enjoyed the moments we laughed together and cried together, giving each other support (: i still have many other things to say, come and look for me if you really wanna hear them all hahaha.
2) Son, you will have to be independent now because you do not have anymore parent. Remember to always trust YOURSELF, and NEVER others. Take care and mummy will always be giving you moral support! Please refer to my will. (LOL)
3) I will never forget the times we crazzied together over the phone! (:
4) I will also never forget the awesome moments when we had together (: Please look for me if u want to hear them all too haha.
5)
Have the courage to win a girl's heart if you need to! Go for it!

Chloe hereby ban Yeo Sui Guan from quizing me.