Saturday, October 10, 2009

It suddenly struck me that my secondary school life is ending in 2 months and 20 days, and then i would be entering a very unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar surrounding. Unfamiliar because the JC environment would be very different from secondary school; yet familiar because most of my batch mates would be entering the same campus.

It also made me thought through what have i achieved so far throughout my 4 years in RGS. Academically, somewhat improving. But entering RGS definetly had taught me how to survive in a cmpetitive environment, and cope with very annoying situations that made me shed much tears. Still, its all about experiences. (:

Secondary school life also made me realised that good friends are hard to come by. Rather, it is very (VERY) hard to find a bestie who will stick by you through thick and thin, sharing your sorrows and celebrating your happiness. Someone who shares similar personalities as you may not necessary be a good friend to you, neither one who always treat you nice. Who knows? Things may turn out differently, and you really can't tell.

Nevermind, i am still searching for one, and hope i can find my Miss Right in JC (:

Apart from that, knowing the pipe and scrub have really changed my life. (:They have made me realised the importance of friendship, and what does it takes to maintain a friendship. Though we had many episodes of misunderstandings and quarrels, i certainly believe that there were MUCH MORE episodes of happiness and laughter. :D Besides being my crying bucket, i really want to thank them for being there for me (through the technology of telephones), hearing me whining most of the time and providing me the encouragement and support, although i know that half of the time they dont know what the hell is going on with me. haha :D Because of them, my secondary school life werent as miserable as it would have been, my OWN life wouldnt be as stressful as it would have been, my cheerfulness are more frequent, and my craziness have been maintain till such stamina! :D

Just wanna dedicate this awesome-three-phrases-filled-with-lucks-and-encouragement to the pipe and scrub:
Behind every success is effort;
Behind every effort is passion;
Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try (:

<3chloee>