Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why

I came back home today with a not-supposed-to-fail failed maths graded assignment. 7/16, gosh. it was so "awesome". Blame it on myself, because i havent been practising maths much these days, with my head going blur on differentiation and confused with integration. Say it easy, i know. But apparently, my brain isnt working much to absorb maths nowadays. I cant seem to concentrate as well as i do in the beginning of the year. shrugs. Tell me why?

I sent my brother off to the airport this morning. And i'm missing him already. freaks. Tell me how am i going to survive maths and chem. I have nobody rely on now, but to rely 100% on myself. full blast. Only 3 weekd left, and time flies. Chloe has not turned on her engine. Tell me why?

I concluded that in life, we can never be fully satisfied. Its Man's greed by nature, i guess. We often set high expectations for ourselves. If we fail, too bad. If we hit it, we end up setting even higher expectations. Call me a neurotic perfectionist, yes i'm. No matter how well i perform in any area, i will often tell myself that i could actually do better, way better. Nothing just satisfies me. If i fail to acheive my targeted goals, ohh wells, it really have to depend on how well i get over it. Sometimes it will take me weeks. Tell me why?

I often reflect on myself. On what i have done so far in my entire life, this entire year, this entire month, and even for today. So let me tell you that, now is 4:51pm, and i havent completed any thing today except my pathetic chinese newspaper article review. See how efficient chloe is? Since when she is, anyway. i seem to slacken nowadays. i really have no idea why. and why i dont really have the urge to study anymore. i really hope someone could just give me an unknown scare and fail me in all my subject tests, and tell me that i am the most useless person on earth. will that be the only practical way to make me shut myself in my room and mug whole day towards my EYAs? I hate this part of me. Really, i have no idea why my sec 4 is such a crap. Perform a quality of life survey on me, and i will give you 10%.

3 weeks left. just 3 weeks. Tell me chloe is gonna make it.

I wouldnt want to know my results, though.