Sunday, July 12, 2009

Unclassified

Zomgg, it had been EXACTLY 2 MONTHS ever since my emo last post :D haha. Anyway, loads of things happened for the past two months. too long till very lazy to spill out everything ;D

I realised some people are having technical problems with accessing my blog (ohh that means my blog is access denied -- only for restricted personnel? xDD) Hahah anyway, honestly i have no idea what happened to my blog. but i still can access with my computer? heh :D

Within a month or so and i'm going to step down. Well. Have a mixed feeling. Shrugs. (:

End of years are starting the week before sept hols. only have less than 2 months to study. Chloe is gonna make it (:

Birthday is coming. but i am having orals the day before. (thank god it wasnt last year which falls right smack on my birthday.) Hope i'll have a sweet sixteen 'celebration' (:

Hate it. Sports Fest is CANCELLED. *swears* cheerleading arghh!!!!!! D: anyway, i love my juniors. :D

Time really flies. My blog is gonna be dead soon. so dont have to come frequently for those who are reading this. haha ;D sorraye! will be back! wenhui i miss you you woman! still wear starbucks shirt when we went to coffee bean for lunch! haha!

And i miss everyone! D:

I will get my life back after my EOYs ((: